Because of CNC machining commitments we are now unable to undertake any engine work, these pages remain for information purposes only although we did get a great detailing work with the help of this service here.
But – we will be happy to find someone to help with your job, please phone or e-mail if you need a recommendation, we are also planning on doing formliners to the current building in which we stay in.
Machining services include –
- Cylinder reboring & plateau honing
- Head resurfacing on new machinery using latest Diamond tooling
- Head & block deck adjustments (milling)
- Head & block regrinding
- Wire ring grooving to blocks
- DamagePix Vehicle Inspection application
- CNC Machining of Combustion Chambers
- Custom made Solid Copper Gaskets with “Ferriday Sealing Rings” (FSR’s patent applied for), and Bi-Metal Head Gaskets that require no annealing or pre-treatment
- Custom made Decompression Plates to lower CR, or restore over-skimmed heads. We will help with all the calculations required to ensure the correct results.
- Piston modifications
- Unleaded valve seat inserts
- 3 angle & custom valve seat profiles
- Bronze valve guide sleeves
- Accurate valve guide boring for thinwall guides
- Valve grinding, stem polishing & valve modifications
- Cam follower-bore machining (Ford Zetec to accept Vauxhall buckets etc)
- Chemical & bead-blast cleaning
- CNC inlet & exhaust manifold adaptor plates for alloy heads
- Special one-off CNC machined items such as Thermal Inlet Gaskets, Thermal Exhaust Plates, deck plates, groove machining to head gasket faces, o-ringed inlet flanges etc…